Your hands are as important as your face and other parts of your body. Our hands do so much for us all day long. So, obviously they need special attention. Nothing can be uglier and more unattractive than dull and dry hands. So, it is important to take special care of your hands.
Here are some useful and natural tips to keep your hands beautiful. Just take a look at these hand care tips:
- Moisturize your hands regularly: Using a high-quality and chemical-free moisturizer for your hands is very important. Apply moisturizer at least thrice a day. During summers, you can use a non-greasy and light moisturizer while in summers you can go for something oily. Winters can make your skin dry and dull, so moisturize them frequently.
- Always pamper your hands: Manicure is the best way to pamper your hands. During manicure clean and scrub your hands and after that give them a massage. Through manicure, your hands with get complete nourishment.
- Wash your hands frequently: It is important to wash your hands with lukewarm water only. Never use extremely cold or hot water, as it can damage your skin. Also, never use harsh soap as it can dry up the skin of your hands.
- Scrub: To get rid of dead and dry skin, do scrub at least once a week with high-quality and good exfoliating agents. If you don’t want to spend money and time in spas, you can make the scrub at home as well. You will need some ingredients like sugar and olive oil. Mix them well by adding lime juice. After this, your home made scrub is ready. If you don’t have olive oil, then you can use this mix without it as well. Apply this mixture and rinse it with lukewarm water. Make this mix and use at least once a week for better results.
- Gently massage your hands: If you want your hands to be beautiful and soft, give them a massage at night, at least for 5-7 minutes. By doing this, the skin of your hands will soak the goodness of moisturizer. If your hands are too dry and rough, you can use vaseline with your moisturizer.
- Protection from chemicals: When you wash clothes and dishes or carry out any routine work that makes your hands come in the contact of grease, dirt, chemicals, etc., always use rubber gloves to provide your hands additional safety from the harmful effects of these products. Never do above-mentioned work without wearing rubber gloves.
- Eat right: A good eating habit plays a vital role in determining the health of your body and glow of your skin. A balanced diet on a regular basis can make your hands soft, supple and beautiful. Add enough amount of vitamin B & E, and protein in your diet for best outcome.
- Trim and file your nails: Fingers and nails are the most important part of your hands. So keep your nails filed and trimmed all the time. Always file your nails in the right direction. Trim and file your nails at least once in a week to protect them from peeling.
If you want some better care, then you can connect with an expert for better assistance. But, these above-listed tips are not time-consuming and you don’t even have to spend a huge amount on it. So, start following these fabulous tips and make your hands more attractive, glowing, soft and beautiful.