Akash Mudra and Its Effect on Your Body
In this fast moving world, people hardly get time to practice yoga. If you manage spare some time for yoga it comes up with great health benefits. Especially for someone who is planning to their first step towards improving their health, practicing yoga happens to be one of the most ideal form of the same. There are several forms of yoga but as a beginner, you are advised to practice Akash Mudra- a simple yoga with the involvement of your hand in it. It is believed that it takes you quite closer to divinity. To be very specific there are various forms of yoga and each one of it is quite beneficial for your health in the long run.
Literal meaning of Akash Mudra:
Different postures of finger is known as Mudra and in this webpage, we will help you know more about Akash Mudra. Those yoga which are done using your fingers are quite effective and helps improve your health if you practice them regularly. This Mudra is meant to be practiced when you are trying to connect with the divine God. This simple Mudra is very important to help you get rid of many chronic problems as well.
Posture involved in Akash Mudra:
First and foremost you need to sit relaxed when you are planning to practice Akash Mudra. Then you need to sit crossing your legs in a very relaxed position. You need to join the tip of your thumb and take it till your middle finger and breathe slowly.
Some great effects of Akash Mudra on your body:
- By practicing this you could manage to create the space element in your body.
- It is believed that the space within your body is the reflection of your outer space.
- It helps reuniting your soul.
- It also takes you quite closer to God.
- All the negative emotions like anger, fear, stress, and depression goes off your body and it is occupied by several positive and thoughts.
- It not only removes negative thoughts but also removes off all your metabolic wastes, gradually.
- It could also be termed as a detoxifying mudra.
- As it helps increase the internal space in your body, it creates more space for the rest of the elements of your body.
- It happens to be one of the most effective and combined forms of yoga that could make a person healthier in every way.
- It helps you get noble thoughts all through the day.
- Gradually, it will take you quite closer to salvation and moksha.
- It helps raising the level of Vatahumor in your body.
- By practicing this you will end up with a very content and satisfied feeling.
- You will start feeling quite positive and pure right after 2-3 days of practice.
- You tend to get elevate thoughts.
- It also develops extrasensory power and great power of intuitions.
Akash Mudra has lots of great effect on human body. Practicing this daily will definitely keep your body free from stress, depression and many other diseases.