नींबू (Lemon) हर मौसम में मिलता है। यह आयुवर्धक है , शक्तिवर्धक है, भूखवर्धक है । नींबू दर्द निवारक है,Read more
Human body is made up of various cells and organs. Our body has its own mechanic. It produces nourishment, vitaminRead more
Bittergourd ( Karela ) is a vegetable or medicine?Try to know well about it. Bittergourd is generally referred as diabeticRead more
Our parents and grandparents were never wrong when they ask us to eat more of green vegetables. Eating fresh vegetablesRead more
Tomato: A fruit or a vegetable? Scientifically, the tomato is a fruit. As far as cooking is concerned, some thingsRead more
Health benefits of tomatoes can be attributed to their wealth of nutrients and vitamins, including an impressive amount of vitaminRead more
Health benefits of tomatoes can be attributed to their wealth of nutrients and vitamins, including an impressive amount of vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin K, as well as significant amounts of vitamin B6, folate, and thiamine.
Health benefits of tomato
- Improve digestion and prevent constipation.
- Eggplant is low in calories, it contains no fat and its high fiber content can help you feel full.
- Its prevent kidney and gall bladder stones.
- Its reduce heart disease.
- Its maintain your skin health.
- Its maintain your hair.
- Its maintain your bone health.
- Its improve your immunity system.
- Tomato provide good vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, vitamins B1,B3,B5,B6,B7,vitamins C,magnesium,zinc,iron,folate,potassium,chromium, choline and phosphorus.
- Its reduce blood clot risk.
- Its reduce breast cancer and prostate cancer risk.
- Its prevent stroke.