Every person wants a dense black hair. Nobody wants hair fall before the time which make them look 40 years of age at 25 years of age. Hair loss at an early age is a very tensed problem.
At present, hair loss problem is growing rapidly among the today’s youth. Hair fall has become almost a very common problem, but people do not make any effort to stop it. Today, on the Internet, millions of people are looking for hair loss causes, treatment, Ayurveda and Home remedies, and it shows that hair fall is becoming a very serious problem in young age.
What is the reason for hair fall and what should be done to prevent tit, for this we are writing this special article today.
Hair loss Causes
Mostly there is hair fall every day of everyone, but if this evidence is high, then it is necessary to pay attention to it soon. There are many reasons for the unforeseen fall of hair and more information related to those causes is given below.
- Genetic / Hereditary: The main reason for the unfavorable Hair fall is hereditary. It is often seen that the untimely fall of hair is similar to the customs of a family. In a family, grandfather – father – son has all the same hair loss, also called male patterned baldness. Because of a particular gene or chromosome, this problem is similar to all the people in a family.
- Diet: Like all body parts, hair needs to be black and dense, for this all Vitamins, Minerals, and Protein etc. are required. Hair loss is inevitable if you are not taking a balanced and nutritious diet.
- Telogen Effluvium: Telogen Effluvium is a type of problem that causes hair loss in a much faster way. This problem can occur after the pregnancy, after a major operation, due to stress, excess weight loss or more labor. It can also be side-effect of a medication such as painkillers or stress relievers.
- Hormonal Imbalance: The evidence of hair loss can increase due to abnormal changes in physical chemicals or abnormal changes in the hormones in the body. The lack of thyroid hormone in women, which is called Hypothyroidism, causes hair loss. If there is a sign of symptoms like exhaustion in women, without weight gain, sadness, weakness and dryness of the skin, the doctor should advise you to get blood test (Thyroid Profile) according to the diagnosis of Hypothyroidism. Anemia, Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome, Dandruff, Chemotherapy and Auto Immune Disorder These causes hair loss more.
- Lifestyle: Hair loss happens due to lack of proper care, long stay in sunlight and dusty places, excessive stress, incomplete sleep, and life-threatening life. Hair loss is more due to frequent wrinkles, different color or chemical placement, use of many types of oil and shampoo.
Remedies for Hair Loss
To prevent untimely fall / hair loss of hair, it is important that you first find out which of the reasons given above are causing your hair to fall further. It is difficult to stop hair loss until the root cause is treated. You can prevent hair loss by treating the root cause of having a hair loss, and following the other measures given below.
- You should take vegetables, salads, sprouts, seasonal fruits, and high protein diet in your diet. You should eat more of pineapple, Amla, carrot, oats, spinach, tomatoes, gram, onion, ginger, rosemary and soybean.
- It is very important to take High Protein Diet for hair growth. In Indian diet, the amount of protein is low. To take plenty of protein, take sprayed food, flax seeds, milk, Soybean in the morning breakfast. The pulses are always incorporated in Indian cuisine but the pulse should be thickened in order to dilute the pulses. At the fast food place in the Snacks, roasted groundnuts or gram should be taken. To make bread, mix 1/4 part of soya bean flour in wheat flour and make bread.
- If you have symptoms like fatigue, unnecessary weight gain, depression, weakness and dry skin, then for the diagnosis of Hypothyroidism, you should take the blood test (Thyroid Profile) according to the doctor’s advice.
- Hypothyroidism is the main cause of hair fall in women. If you have trouble with Dandruff, then visit the doctor for it.
- After pregnancy, it is seen that many women have more hair loss. The reason for this is iron, calcium, and lack of protein. During pregnancy, iron, calcium, protein should be abundant in 3 months after breast feeding and after 3 months. There is also more hair loss after typhoid infection. It also requires balanced diet and nutrition.
- The person who is troubled with Hair Fall due to having auto immune disorder should take twice a day with 1 tablespoon Ashwagandha
- If you have a problem with Male Patterned Baldness, you can use the oil containing Minoxidil (1-10%) with the advice of your doctor. Apply 1 ml of quantity in the morning and at night, where the hair is reduced. The patients of heart and kidney disease should not use it.
- Many medicines also cause hair fall, such as painkillers or stress reduction medications. If you have more hair fall problem after taking any medication then let your doctor know about it.
- Washing hair often causes damage to the hair. Most people use shampoo repeatedly to show their hair to be beautiful and healthy, but the use of Amla is best for hair washing. In addition, if you use Shampoo containing less chemicals to wash hair. Do not change shampoo and conditioner repeatedly. If your hair is oily, do not use the conditioner.
- Do not use hot water on hair. With hot water, the hair becomes dry and fragile. Use cool or lukewarm water to wash.
- Do not try to change the color again and again by balancing it with a different chemical. Avoid hair straightening. They harm the hair.
- Avoid staying in heat for long periods of time. Protect the hair from dust and soil and rain water.
- Hair is directly related to stomach. If digestive system and Hazama are not good then the roots of the hair will be weak and with constant constipation hair follicles become weak due to hair breakdown and flashes. So always keep your diet and diet healthy.
You can read other article here ( बालों के झड़ने (Hair Fall) के लिए प्राकृतिक घरेलू उपचार – बालों के झड़ने को रोकें ).