Everyone of us have some comfort foods which we reach out too whenever we are in state of stress or distress!
Binge eating is something which is very common which is also called as emotional eating!
Most of us in India are undernourished!
We are bingeing on calories and loads of calories!
Everyone should know how much calories we eat when are bingeing on comfort foods!
- 1 cup Black tea with 1 tsp of sugar contains 20 calories
- 1 cup 50 ml toned milk tea with 1 tsp of sugar contains 50 calories
- 1 cup 50 ml skimmed milk tea with 1 tsp of sugar contains 45 calories
- 1 cup black coffee with 1 tsp of sugar contains 5 calories
- 1 bottle of aerated soft drinks contains 78 calories
- 1 glass sweet and sour lemon juice contains 90 calories
- 1 glass sour lemon juice contains negligible calories
- 1 glass apple juice contains 87 calories
- 1 glass fresh sweet lime contains 52 calories
- 1 glass fresh orange juice contains 111 calories
- 1 glass canned pineapple juice contains 104 calories
- 1 glass coconut water contains 120 calories
- 1 glass buttermilk contains 50 calories
- 1 glass chocolate milk contains 208 calories
- 1 glass bournvita, horlicks, proteinex contains 88 calories
- 1 cup clear vegetable soup contains 12 calories
- 1 cup chicken noodle soup contains 59 calories
- 1 cup chicken soup contains 75 calories
- 1 cup cream of tomato soup contains 173 calories
- 1 cup cream of mushroom soup contains 149 calories
- 1 cup cream of peas soup contains 128 calories
(3) Alcoholic beverages
- 100 ml beer contains 44 calories
- 100 ml rum contains 216 calories
- 100 ml gin contains 222 calories
- 100 ml whiskey contains 222 calories
- 100 ml champagne contains 76 calories
- 100 ml red wine contains 68 calories
- 100 ml vodka contains 250 calories
- 1 big size kachori contains 253 calories
- 1 besan cheela contains 130 calories
- 1 bowl poha contains 166 calories
- 1 bowl dalia contains 122 calories
- 10 pieces of dhokla contains 474 calories
- 1 bowl bhel contains 207 calories
- 1 plate dahi vada contains 132 calories
- 1 big idli contains 102 calories
- 1 piece dosa contains 192 calories
- 1 piece masala dosa contains 392 calories
- 1 piece onion dosa contains 167 calories
- 1 bowl sambhar vada contains 256 calories
- 1 bowl upma contains 260 calories
- 1 piece uttapam contains 207 calories
- 2 pieces samosas contains 242 calories
- 1 plate pakora contains 383 calories
- 1 piece bhatura contains 215
- 1 piece butter naan contains 210 calories
- 1 piece paratha contains 190 calories
- 1 piece aloo paratha contains 220 calories
- 1 piece plain pizza contains 69 calories
- 1 piece vegetable pizza contains 45 calories
- 1 piece chicken pizza contains 61 calories
- 1 piece combination pizza contains 51 calories
- 1 piece roti or phulka contains 90 calories
- 1 piece puri contains 115 calories
These are most common foods which we always go and reach out for!
I have always seen people saying that “since i have eaten so many calories this weekend, i have to exercise for 2 hours tomorrow! “
Trust me, that will make no difference!
You can never match the amount of calories you burn and number of calories you eat!
There are many calorie deficit diets which makes you loose weight, like a lot of it!
500 calories, 1200 calories, keto diet and different diets are there which helps in achieving different goals.
It is very important for you to have a nutrient balanced diet.
All macronutrients- carbohydrates, proteins and fats and micronutrients- vitamins and minerals should be present in the diet!
Normally, we forget the 2 most important nutrients in our life which are water and fiber.
You need minimum 3 liters of water everyday and 25 grams of fiber in your diet everyday!