Osteoporosis is such a disease, whose symptoms are not usually seen quickly. Lack of calcium in the body is the main cause of osteoporosis.
Osteoporosis: a serious illness
Bone mineral density (BMD) decreases in osteoporosis, bones begin to become hollow and weak and break down after a slight pressure. In such a situation, it is difficult to reconnect the bone again. Cartilage loses its elasticity in osteoarthritis.
Women are more victims in comparison to men
This disease is more common in women than men. Along with age, level of Oestrogen decreases in women’s body and the risk of osteoporosis decreases. Every third woman with menopause is suffering from this disease. It cannot be identified in the starting period. When there is problem in the bones and when you visit the doctor, then only the osteoporosis is identified.
Symptoms of osteoporosis
- Getting tired very quickly.
- Pain in the waist, especially in the early morning.
- The body pains repeatedly.
- A small injury may result in fracture if the problem increases.
Reason and Causes of Osteoporosis
- Hereditary – if there is a family history then the chances of suffering from this disease increases.
- Diet- Taking such a diet, which lacks the protein and calcium, also promotes osteoporosis.
- In diseases like diabetes, thyroid, there is more absorption of calcium in the treatment, this also calls the osteoporosis many times.
- Drinking too much of soft drinks is also a reason among young children.
- Physical inactivity- Those whose routine is not very active, they are also at risk from this disease.
- Cigarette / Alcohol Consumption – Drug addicts are less capable of receiving calcium. Such people can also have this disease.
- Weight- Those who are extremely lean also take preventive measures from this disease.
- Increasing age: Men and women over 50 years are more at risk.
- Drugs consumed – Diseases where patients take steroid and hormone medicines, often due to these medicines, there is a chance.
Osteoporosis General Treatment
The best way to take prevention of osteoporosis is to take the right diet. For this it is necessary to pay attention to the following points.
- In addition to calcium in the diet, vitamins and protein-rich items must be included.
- Milk, curd, cheese and eggs should be consumed.
- Regular exercise should be done.
- Morning sunlight is beneficial.
- Stay away from alcohol and any other addiction.
Home Remedies for Osteoporosis
Eating Dry plums remove bones weakness. Polyphenols present in prunes compensate for bone loss. Not only this, Prunus contains minerals like Boron and Copper, which are very important minerals needed for bones.
Apples also contain polyphenols and flavonoids as well as antioxidants that reduce bone swelling and increase their density. So make a habit of eating an apple every day.
Experts believe that the addition of coconut oil to your diet increases bone density. Also, the deficiency of Oestrogen is also filled. Antioxidant compounds present in coconut oil keep the structure of bones safe.
Almond milk has high calcium intake. Therefore, almond milk is a very good treatment for osteoporosis. Almond milk also includes magnesium, manganese and potassium which are essential ingredients for bones. Therefore, regularly drink a glass of almond milk daily.
By adding sesame seeds to your diet, the bones become strong. There is also high calcium content in sesame, which is the most essential nutrient for the health of bones. In addition, sesame contains magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, copper, zinc and vitamin D. For treatment, drink the milk by chewing a handful roasted sesame seeds.
Pineapple contains essential manganese to prevent osteoporosis. Due to the lack of manganese, the density of the bones may be low and the bones are thin, in such a way, the lack of manganese is accomplished by eating pineapple. Eat pineapple before eating lunch or dinner every day for treatment. Along with this pineapple juice can also be taken.