Different diet plans, different rules to follow.
Work hard on following the diet–Get irritated because of no results–stop following it–gain back some extra kilos.
Is this yo-yo thing fair on your body’s health part?
Because of your sedentary lifestyle, because of your food habits–Why should your body suffer?
Try to be on a plan which you can sustain forever.
It should not have different phases where sometimes you follow and sometimes you don’t.
There are different instances where diet goes for a toss!
- When you are sick.
- When you are travelling.
- When you are in no diet mood.
- When you don’t get the desired results.
- When it is your birthday.
- When it is your friend’s birthday.
- When it is your wedding.
- When it is someone else’s wedding.
- When your work pressure goes high.
- When you are extremely stressed.
There are hardly any instances when you are follow a diet plan!
- When you have recently enrolled yourself for a new diet plan and don’t want the money to go waste.
- You are excited to loose weight
- When you are in your good-life phases.
Rather than swearing by different diets, we should rather focus on swearing by healthy lifestyle!
(1) Cut down unhealthy fats in your diet
- Mind you, i have written unhealthy fats–not all fats!
- Instead of deep frying choose for different cooking methods like steaming, baking, grilling.
- Don’t sprinkle oil to keep your food moisturized, use water for the same.
- Include good fats in your diet like nuts, ghee in moderation.
- The moderation depends upon your ideal fat intake for the day
(2) Keep the salt intake minimal in your diet
- There are no benefits of including salt in your diet.
- Avoid adding top salt to your food
- Adding excess salt can lead to bloating issues which might cause weight gain and fluctuating blood pressure issues.
- You can always have the tangy taste in your diet through herbs, pink salt, lemon, lime juice.
- Always try to reach out to natural things first!
(3) Cut down the intake of processed sugar in your diet
- You require no additional sugar to your diet in any form.
- Your chapati’s, fruits, vegetables, dairy products naturally contains sugar.
- Don’t cut down on sugar and go for sugar free! That is even more dangerous.
- Try to develop a no sugar or low sugar taste.
- I have seen people sprinkling sugar on their cornflakes, oats and muesli which absolutely makes no sensen!
- You can use honey, jaggery.
(4) Increase the amount of fiber intake your diet
- Women require 25 grams of fiber everyday
- Men require 30 grams of fiber everyday
- Fiber is the most forgotten nutrient which is extremely important to have an healthy digestive system
- Avoid processed maida foods which leads to constipation, always reach out to fiber rich foods and vegetables.
- Include poha in your diet than having processed pasta or noodles
(5) Avoid juicing
- It is always advised to avoid juicing of fruits and having them as whole.
- Juicing of fruits extracts the sugar of the fruits and the fiber goes waste!
- Having the whole fruit is nutritionally more powerful and healthy!