The universal energy- Reiki!
If we just look at word reiki, it has a power in itself!
This word comes out from a Japanese origin.
Lets split the word into two.
Rei meas universal and ki means life force.
Whether you believe or not but there is an invisible energy filled up in the universe.
Every living thing on this earth is continuously surrounded by this energy and this energy is being entered inside their body.
Everyone has a life force inside them and it stays in them until they die. Once they are dead, the life force enters back to the universe.
Energy usually affects the physical body only. But it is also noticed that this energy has a huge impact on the mind also.
The energy remains the same but the name differs.
In chinese, energy is termed as Chi.
In Japanese it is termed as ki.
In India it is termed as prana.
You must be getting one question in your mind that how does this energy exist? What is its form?
Well, energy exists in the form of air, light, food, water.
If the form of this energy is fresh, you feel positive.
A human body has chakras through which the energy enters inside the human body!
Chakra is a sanskrit word which means wheel.
Bascically, chakra is a solid ball full of energy which goes inside the human body like a magnetic field.
We have 7 chakras in our body which is further surrounded by the aura.
These 7 chakras are the most important chakra of human body which includes endocrine glands.
These chakras play a very important role in health and well being of a human body!
7 chakras of human body are :-
(1) Sahasrara also known as crown chakra
(2) Ajna also known as agaya
(3) Vishuddhi also known as throat chakra
(4) Anhata also known as heart chakra
(5) Manipura also known as solar plexus
(6) Swadisthana also known as hara chakra
(7) Muladhara also known as root chakra.
– Every physical organ has minor chakra and secondary chakras are surrounded by the human body.
– If you study acupuncture, you can see that all the chakras are pressure points to ease out energy.
– Chakras are basically interdependent and also interconnected centers which does affect the flow of energy throughout the body.
– If you can just notice and know more about human body that you will realise that all the chakras are the position of different endocrine glands.
Characteristics of 7 chakras:-
(1) Root chakra
Color:- Deep red
Location :- Base of spine
Gland covered:- Adrenal
Qualities:- Strength, courage
(2) Sacral chakra
Color:- Red orange
Location :- End of tailbone
Organ covered:- Gonads and kidney
Qualities:- Physical power, sexuality
(3) Solar plexus
Location :- Solar plexus
Organ covered :- Pancreas
Qualities:- Personal will, Determination
(4) Heart chakra
Color:- Golden yellow
Location :- Heart
Gland covered :- Thymus
Qualities:- Forgiveness, Unconditional love
(5) Throat chakra
Location :- Throat
Gland covered:- Thyroid
Qualities:- Inner peace
(6) Third eye chakra
Location :- Center of forehead
Gland covered:- Pituitary
(7) Crown chakra
Location :- Top of head
Gland covered:- Pineal
What does the colors in the above picture represent?
– If you see every chakra has a specific color which might be a mixture but these colors are not physical colors.
– Except the root and crown chakra all the other chakras are having two portions which is in the front and back.
– The energy enters the body through these chakras depending on their position.
– The status of your chakra depends upon the physical and mental activity of human body. If there are any blockages in these chakras then the energy cannot flow freely as a result there are health issues.