Summer is at peak this year! It is hotter than usual.
The most commonly affected body parts during summers are hair and skin. Extra care needs to be taken and know watermelon benefits for hair.
Here are some tips to take care of your hair and skin this summer!
(1) Keep your hair short! -I know this is something which everybody wont do but it is ideal to have short hair to reduce frizziness and extreme dryness.
(2) Deep condition your hair – Deep conditioning is very important in summers. Heat has a tendency to dehydrate your hair follicles. Deep conditioning will help in keeping your hair hydrated and smooth.
(3) Wash your hair – It is ideal to wash your hair 2-3 times in summers to remove the scalp oil. Use a good gel based shampoo.
(4) Protect your hair with UV protect-ant – Like you use sunscreen for your skin, it important to apply a UV protect ant to your hair as well to protect it from UV damage.
(5) Condition your hair after shampooing it. – Always apply conditioner after shampooing your hair. It should be a part of your shampoo routine because it helps in keeping your hair hydrated, smooth and glossy!
(1) Keep yourself hydrated. – Summer tends to leach out water from your body. It is important to keep yourself hydrated in summers to maintain skin glow. You should consumed around 3-4 lits of water everyday and find beauty benefits of drinking water. Water rich foods can also be added. You can also opt for infused waters.
(2) Apply sunscreen before leaving the house. – Sunscreen helps in protecting your skin from UV rays emitted by sun. It is important to choose proper sunscreen for yourself. You should use sunscreen of minimum SPF- 20 and UVA has to be present in it. Gel based sunscreen is better.
(3) Keep bloating papers in your back. – It is better if you keep your skin dry as much as you can. Bloating papers can be used to soak excess oil. Wet tissues can also help to soak the oil and keep your skin hydrated.
(4) Wash your face more often during summers. – Summer makes your skin oily which causes more acne. To protect acne it is important to wash your face with face-washes which contains thyme and pine oil to remove oil from the roots.
(5) Have a healthy diet! – You need to have more foods which are rich in antioxidants to keep your skin glow. Essential skin care tips for men to make your skin glowing in this summer. Try to have seasonal fruits and cut down on your excess sugar to feel good this summer!