Who does not want to look picture-perfect? It is the dream of every woman to achieve a flawless skin and become the envy of others. But considering the factors like poor nutrition, stress and shortage of sleep, pollution, excessive smoking and drinking of alcohol, it is still a dream come true for most of the women. Forget flawless skin, many women even struggle to achieve a problem free skin. That is the reason why, for most of the women, the destination is a beauty salon these days. Although they get a chance to beautify themselves at salons but these salons definitely burn a hole in the pockets. Thousands of beauty products that are available in the market promise to give a flawless skin too.
Instead of using these beauty products and depending on beauty salons, you can try these simple home remedies to achieve a flawless skin. Following a regimen at home with some simple lifestyle changes, you will always find yourself one step ahead in achieving a flawless skin.
Here, I have come up with 5 home remedies that you can follow to get a flawless and healthy skin:
1.Use of Lemon- A step ahead towards achieving a flawless skin
One of the best ingredients that you can use to get a flawless skin is lemon. Lemon is said to be a woman’s real friend when it comes to getting a clear and flawless skin. In lemon, there is presence of citric acid which helps to remove dead cells. Lemon is rich in Vitamin C which helps in the reduction of dark spots. The bleaching properties present in lemon help in the improvement of skin complexion.
- Squeeze lemon juice and apply it to your entire face and neck. After keeping it for 10 minutes, wash it off with lukewarm water. Once done, you can rub cucumber slices on your face and skin to soften your skin. You can follow this skin regimen regularly and get a flawless skin.
- Take a small bowl and mix two teaspoons each of sugar and lemon juice to exfoliate your skin. Once prepared, apply it on your face, hands and neck. Now, scrub the mixture in circular strokes and wait until 10 minutes. Use lukewarm water to rinse it off. To enjoy a flawless skin, you can follow this simple remedy once a week.
2.Application of Turmeric-A skin lightening agent
Do you know that turmeric is a great skin-lightening agent and works wonders when used as an antiseptic? The skin lightening properties of turmeric helps to reduce scars of your skin. It can bring back life to your dull looking skin.
- Make a paste with one tablespoon of turmeric powder and pineapple juice. Now, apply it to your entire face and skin. Once applied, keep it until it dries off completely. Use lukewarm water to wash off your face. Following this remedy for two to three times a week will help reduce the spots and help you achieve a flawless skin.
- You can also make a paste by mixing turmeric powder and gram flour in equal quantities. Add some water to the mixture. Apply it generously on your skin and leave it until it completely dries off. While washing your face with lukewarm water don’t forget to scrub your skin in circular motion. Now get a flawless skin with no scars by following this remedy once a week.
3.Benefits of Using Honey
You must have heard from your grandmother that honey has ample of benefits to offer since your childhood days. Besides being a great moisturizer, the antibacterial properties keep the infection at bay.
- You can use raw honey directly to your skin. Apply it to your face and after it dries out, wash it off gently with lukewarm water. Your skin will soon become soft and flawless as the water content present in honey will nourish and moisturize your skin.
- If you don’t want to apply it directly, take one teaspoon of honey and add two teaspoons of milk to it. Next, add one teaspoon of gram flour and mix them well. Apply it to your face and you can leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with water. This can serve as an ideal face mask if you want to enjoy a radiant and flawless skin.
4.Apply Aloe Vera to your skin
Besides being loaded with antibacterial properties, aloe vera is also rich in anti-inflammatory properties and astringent properties as well. On the one hand, the anti-inflammatory properties bring relieve to irritated skin and on the other hand the astringent properties heal the skin.
- Take an aloe vera leaf and extract the gel from it. Apply the gel on your face with a cotton ball. Leave it for half an hour and then use lukewarm water to rinse it off. Enjoy a flawless skin by following this regimen regularly.
5.Enjoy The Exfoliating Agent-Baking Soda
This wonder soda has many benefits. It is loaded with antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and it is also an excellent exfoliating agent.
- Add one teaspoon of lemon juice to one teaspoon of baking soda and make a paste. To exfoliate your skin, cleanse your skin using this paste. Rinse off with lukewarm water and use a towel to pat it dry. Following this for two to three times a week can give you a flawless skin.
Are you really troubled with your dull looking skin? Do you look older than your age? All these skin problems can be minimized and controlled if you follow these simple home remedies. The best part is these remedies are affordable and won’t cost you much as all these ingredients are part of your kitchen. Go for these 5 home remedies if you wish to achieve a flawless skin.