In these days people are getting Alcohol Addiction.When a person becomes dependent on something, physically or mentally, then that condition is called addiction. Addiction can be done by many things like smack, heroin, weed, hemp, alcohol, tobacco, mini-cigar cigarette, etc.
Alcohol abuse is a serious disease. Which has captured the society very dangerously. People who suffer from alcohol addiction get very disturbed when they do not get alcohol. For the sake of alcohol addiction make a kind of excuse. Do not hesitate to lie, steal for intoxicants and do criminal acts.
People use alcohol in many ways. Some people drink in controlled quantities appropriately. Drinking alcohol from them does not have any problem. On the other hand, for some people alcohol becomes a major problem of life, they have no control over alcohol, but liquor has complete control over their life. Wine becomes the most important thing in their life. Due to alcohol, many physical and mental problems arise in their life, but despite all this, a person cannot drink alcohol. This is the biggest defect of alcohol.
Causes of Alcohol Addiction
Many people drink in marriage, because of the pressure of curiosity or pressure of friends. Many of them do not even need to drink again. But when the hobby of many people turns into habit and habit changes into addiction. They cannot be known and it is too late until it is revealed.
If any of the parents are alcoholic then the chances of alcohol addiction increase greatly in the child.
The atmosphere of the house also plays a major role in alcohol addiction. If the members of the household drink alcohol and the environment around the house or the neighborhood is the same then the child is only seeing them, which increases the chances of alcohol addiction in the child.
Easy availability of liquor and cheap liquor:
Our essentials like milk and water are becoming difficult, in our country but alcohol is easy to find, which increases the likelihood of Alcohol Addiction. Recently, prohibition of liquor by the Bihar government is a good step in this direction. Other states should do the same.
Mental stress and depression:
Many people accept alcohol to remove tension and boredom of life. But at a time when alcohol becomes the biggest tension of their life.
Start drinking alcohol in early age:
The person who starts drinking alcohol increases the likelihood of getting addicted to it.
Promotion/Advertisement of liquor:
When a person watches his favorite hero etc. doing advertise in the attractive form of liquor, he is easily attracted to the drug addiction. If alcohol companies are unable to add it directly, they promote their brand at the preference of music, CDs and soda and tempt people for alcohol consumption.
Harmful effects of Alcohol Addiction
Alcohol taken in the small quantities make the good mood initially. Some people argue in favor of drinking alcohol that doctor also recommends it. The reality is that when two pegs gets converted into four pegs and four pegs in quarters and more and quarter transforms into bottle, and consuming excessive and uncontrolled forms of alcohol begins to cause many physical, mental, economic and social damage.
- Physical damage: Consumption of excessive amounts of alcohol increases the likelihood of acidity, stomach ulcers, liver cirrhosis, liver cirrhosis, hypertension, arterial sclerosis, diabetes, and heart disease, and weakening of bones Are done. It also increases the likelihood of cancer of mouth, food canal, stomach and pancreas.
- Family conflict: Uncontrolled intake of alcohol spoil the family atmosphere. Fights in the husband and wife increase, the person drunk in alcohol drunk with his wife and children and spoils the relationship with the neighbors.
- Social and economic damage: Presence in school and college decreases. Old friends get discouraged and become new alcoholic friends. Drinking and driving carries many serious accidents, the person becomes a threat to himself and others’ lives too. The incidents of arrest by the police for theft of alcohol, theft, lying, and other criminal acts are encouraged.
Symptoms of Alcohol Addiction
- Too much alcohol drinking
- Trembling hands
- Do not sleep
- Feeling overly tired
- In a serious condition, there may be seizures, confusion, unconsciousness, and heart attack.
- Drinking regularly
- Feeling embarrassed due to the habit of drinking
- Anger when others talk about alcohol
- Start the morning with alcohol
Ways to quit Alcohol Addiction
- Make sure to leave alcohol.
- Avoid contact with those situations and friends who promote alcohol intake.
- Throw out empty bottles of alcohol, cans etc. out of the house.
- When you have a chance to drink, eat beforehand.
- Drink plenty of water and other liquids.
- Adopt Healthy Diet and Lifestyle – Include Milk, Yogurt, Buttermilk, Fruit, Green Vegetables, Sprouted Grains, Juices etc. in the food. Regularly start walking around in the morning. Regular practice yoga, exercise, and pranayama.
- Change the routine – If you have a habit of drinking alcohol in the evening after finishing work, then after finishing the work, go to the parents, brothers and people who cannot drink. You can go to a religious place to visit your favors.
- Do not give up – if you get a failure to quit, try again.
- Apple juices, bitter gourd juice, dates, capsicum, oregano, fennel, etc. reduce the alcohol content. But they should not consume alcohol with them.