Many times the couple is unconsciously prejudiced even if they are having unnecessary precautions. But in astonishing circumstances, they do not need to panic. Because we are going to discuss how to avoid unwanted Pregnancy using home remedies for unwanted pregnancy. Keep in mind, if the pregnancy has been more than 9 weeks, then surgical abortion will be good. Let’s go to the natural ways of abortion .
Precautions before miscarriage
It is important to know about certain precautions before you can say the home remedies for abortion –
- Abortion is legally valid in India for 20 weeks of pregnancy.
- The bill for the last two years is pending in the Parliament for increasing the limit to 24 weeks.
- According to a survey, death of a woman every two hours in India is due to unsafe abortion.
- There are two safe ways to get rid of the womb. One medical and second surgical.
- In the first way you take pills and abort.
- In other ways, abortion is done with the help of a doctor.
- The abortion performed during the first trimester is considered to be the safest, in the coming time, your chances of having a risk on your reproductive capacity are low.
- Abortion may be dangerous for women under age 18 and over 40 years of age.
- Keep in mind that much of the use of contraceptive pills can cause problems in pregnancy in the future, and more use of these pills is not suitable for the woman’s body.
Home Remedies for unwanted Pregnancy
- Papaya: –
Papaya has an acid called Papain which is the best choice for Avoid Unwanted Pregnancy Home Remedies.
2.Vitamin C: –
Vitamin C is considered to be a natural contraception. It contains pure ascorbic acid which prevents the production of progesterone and stimulates the production of estrogen, so that the egg cannot be made in its place. Start taking 10 to 12 mg of vitamin C daily after the pregnancy is ensured.
- Pineapple: –
Pineapple, also called pineapple, contains an enzyme called bromelain, which is as effective as papaya. It makes the Cervix soft and makes an abortion.
4. Cardamom: –
Cardamom intake is also suitable method for abortion, but keep in mind that cardamom should not be eaten at night.
- Grilled Sesame: –
Sesame has Abortifaciant properties, if it is eaten with honey for a few days, it is naturally capable method of miscarriage.
6. Seed fruit seeds: –
Grind the seeds of Sita fruit properly and rub it well in your vagina, this will prevent the unwanted pregnancy. Continuing this for a few days can prove to be helpful in ways you can avoid unwanted pregnancy.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica): –
This reduces the mobility of the sperm due to which it cannot fertilize the egg and the risk of pregnancy decreases. Its leaves are used in paraffin and capsule form.
- Super apricots: –
Boil 100 grams of sugar with 2 tablespoons of honey, boil for 30 minutes in water, drinking one cup at a time, this helps in natural birth control.
For someone who has been desperately trying to conceive and become a proud mother, it will be a huge moment when she finds out that she is pregnant. However, if this pregnancy is an unplanned one, emotions associated with it will be quite different. Dealing with unplanned pregnancy requires a lot of emotional strength and support from the partner.
There could be many reasons for unwanted or unintended pregnancies like mistime, unplanned, unwanted at the time of conception, rape, incest or other forms of forced or unwanted sex.
When the women gets pregnant unintentionally the only way she had then is to do abortion which has many serious life risks; uterus could be damaged due to the injections and it may lead to the infection to your internal organs, excessive uterine contractions, etc.
Eyogguroo is the website where you can find safe, trusted and effective home remedies for unwanted pregnancy which can save your money as well as life.