Many of us would have received the advice from our grandparents, or parents to drink water from the copper vessel at least once daily. And most of us would have just paid no heed to this advice. No wonder there. We hardly pay attention to the health advice that our elders give us because we think of ourselves as having more knowledge than them when it comes to health and fitness. But let me tell you how important, and correct this piece of advice is for your overall health.
The copper is an essential element our body needs, although in very small amounts. Mostly, the majority of copper need is fulfilled by the healthy balanced diets. The remaining can be fulfilled by drinking water from a copper vessel, which is made up of pure copper. How Copper Vessel will help you remain healthy, you ask. There are multiple health benefits of drinking water habit, some of which are given below:
Health benefits of Drinking Water From Copper Vessel
- Anti-inflammatory properties. Copper has anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it very useful in decreasing the inflammation present in any part of your body.
- Anti-bacterial properties. Being anti-bacterial is another very important and useful property of copper. It kills most of the bacteria present in the water that has been stored in it, but also, the harmful bacteria, which are present in our digestive tract.
- Improves digestion. Copper helps in the ‘peristalsis’, which is the movement undergone by the walls of the digestive tract to move the food lower. Also, copper reduces inflammation in the digestive tract and kills the bacteria, which in turn promotes better digestion and absorption of the food.
- Helps in weight loss. Copper improves digestion. It helps in the breakdown of the fat to release energy. Thereby, it helps in reducing your weight by burning the fat.
- Helps in the healing of the wounds. Copper has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties. These properties help in avoiding any infection at the wound site and thereby aiding in the healing process.
- Regulate blood pressure, and promotes cardiovascular health. Copper has been known to maintain the blood pressure at normal levels. Hypertension is the cause of multiple health problems, especially the ones related to the heart. Copper also helps in lowering down the cholesterol levels, which helps in promoting the cardiovascular health.
- Regulates the thyroid gland works. Copper is an essential mineral, which is required for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland. The deficiency of this mineral can lead to hypothyroidism. So, it is important to intake the required amount of copper for the thyroid gland to function properly.
- Eradicate anemia. In many cases of the anemia, it results due to the poor absorption of iron by the body. Iron is an essential component of the ‘heme’ part of the hemoglobin. It is essential in the production of hemoglobin. Copper aids in the absorption of iron by the body, and thereby reducing the chances of anemia.
So, now you know hoe drinking water from a copper vessel can help to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The water should be kept in the copper vessel for about 7-8 hours. It is best to drink this water the first thing in the morning, empty stomach. This will surely benefit you.
You can share this article with your friends on social media.You can also read another article here ( THE IMPORTANCE OF THE FIRST MEAL OF YOUR DAY ).