भारतीय किचन में कई तरह के मसाले मौजूद हैं जिनका इस्तेमाल खाने में स्वाद बढ़ाने के लिए करते हैं। ऐसा
Turmeric belongs to ginger family Zingiberaraceae, the native of turmeric belongs to Southeast Asia and India. Turmeric is also called
आज के समय में हमें झट से हर समस्या का समाधान चाहिए। जरा सा पेन हुआ नहीं कि लगे पेनकिलर
From ancient period to till now the nutritional value and healing properties of clove are well recognized. The germicidal and
Olives are considered as the most enjoyable fruits in the world, olives are oval in shape, and they belong to
The betel leaf is used from those ancient periods to till now in medical treatments, it has good healing power.
One of the biggest advantages of Moringa is the fact that it also functions as a coagulant that could attach
The scientific name of lemon grass is Cymbopogon citrates. Lemon grass belongs to poacea grass family. This herb has citrus
Rice water- Tandulodaka How many of us eat rice? – Almost everyone! How many of us cook rice with extra
Gotu kola herb has wonderful properties of healing and thus it plays a wider role in therapeutics. It has huge
There are so many seeds available in nature! Every seed has some special quality which is useful for living beings
During the last few months, my social media news feed was flooded with one super ingredient. Hence, I went ahead
मेथी (Fenugreek) के पत्तो का साग , रस व सूप रक्तवात , गठिया , दृष्टिदोष और वात जन्य रोगशामक है
गंधवर्धक तत्त्व जो खाद्य उत्पाद , रंग और खुशबू आदि गुणों को बढ़ाते है, वह मसाले (Spices) की श्रेणी में
Times have changed now, there is so much which has changed in terms of our eating habits too! Our lifestyle
I am sure there is no one who hasn’t heard about flaxseeds and flaxseeds oil. In most common terms it
I am sure you must have heard about this that a Indian house kitchen ingredients is full of natural medicines! It
This unshaped root is commonly used in India only in teas and is famous as a famous tea ingredient. But
Since our childhood mom has given us milk and turmeric whenever we have had hurt ourselves only because turmeric has
Flax seeds which are also known as Linseed (Linum usitatissimum). It is also called superfood produced in the cooler regions
Benefits of Cardamom
- Its good detoxify the body.
- It is anti oxidants, so work as anti aging.
- Its help in getting rid of hiccups.
- Its help in getting rid of bad breath.
- Its improve blood circulation.
- It’s a good remedy for cold.
- Its good for asthma.
- Its use for skincare.
- Cardamom is mostly used in cosmetics to impart fragrance.
- Its reduce your high blood pressure.
Benefits of fenugreek
- Fenugreek is so much beneficial for Sugar level control and diabetic cure.
- Fenugreek used in Ayurveda, particularly to enhance libido and masculinity.
- Fenugreek can improve the function of the hormone insulin.
- Fenugreek can reduce your excess weight.
- Fenugreek can be good beneficial for arthritis effected person.