- Training under RD, Dr. Bhavna Gandhi of 6 months from July 2012 to December 2012.
- Training as dietitian in year 2010 of 3 months from August to November in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi under dietary department and dietitians.
- Training as dietitian in year 2009 of 6 months from January to June in Jaswant Rai Speciality Hospital, Meerut.
- Training as dietitian in year 2007 of 4 months from October to January in Jaswant Rai Speciality Hospital, Meerut under Malay Sharma (Gastroenterologist).
awards & Membership
- In the tenure of internship in Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals hold the Apollo, Noida branch as an individual Dietitian of the hospital for 15 days.
- Gold Medalist at graduation.
- I organized a FREE DIABETIC CAMP at Meerut in collaboration with Apollo Munich, Nutricharge, Nutrix, and Isens.The event was covered by print media and AV media.
- I organized an DIABETIC AWARENESS CAMP with Dr. C. M. Batra (senior Consultant; Endocrinology and Diabeteology) in collaboration with Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi and leading companies including Sanofi Aventis, Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Nestle, Hexagon Nutrition, British Biologicals, Unichem which was held on Dec 14, 2014.
- Lecture given at Community Hall Camp organized by Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi on Diet and Diabetes” in Dec 2015.
- Lecture given at Meerut Cancer Hospital on “Diet and Cancer” April 2016.
- Lecture given at Community hall organized by Fortis Drs at different areas around Delhi/NCR on “Role of diet in obesity and diabetes” June 2016- July 2016.
- Lecture delivered at Income tax Dept, in collaboration with Meerut Bar Association in Feb 2017.
- Life member of Nutrition Society of India.
- Life member of Association of Diabetes Educations.
- Associate member of Nestle Nutrition institute.
- Registered active member of International Confederation of Dietetic Associations.
- Registered active member of National Institute of Diabetes & Digestive & Kidney Diseases.
- Joined the mission to Make India Heart Healthy collaborated by Quacker.
- Attended the Association of Diabetes Educations (ADE) Conference held in New Delhi, on 28 July, 2013.
- Attended the Seminar on The Renal Nutrition Update held at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi on 14 October, 2012.The conference was DMC accredited for 4 hrs 20 min.
- Attended 4th Diabetes India International Conference held in New Delhi on 15-17 April, 2011. The conference was DMC accredited for 19 hrs 45 min.
- Attended 2nd National Health Writers’ & Communicators’ Convention held at India International Centre, New Delhi on 23-23 September, 2009.
Dt. Chhavi Goel ManglikDietitian and Certified Diabetic & Pump Educator
I am a well-known Dietitian as well as Certified Diabetes & Pump Educator. I completed my post graduation in M.Sc. in Food & Nutrition from Ginni Devi Modi College, Modinagar. I have been a nutrition blogger for various website and newspaper since long. Nevertheless, I am also a Certified Health, wellness & Lifestyle coach. I have attended many seminar and conferences including of Association of Diabetes Educations, Diabetes India International Conference and many more.
- Worked as Dietitian and Certified Diabetic & Pump Educator from year 2012 to August 2015 of 3 years in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Worked as Lecturer in year August 2012 to October 2013 at IHM, Meerut.
- Worked as Assistant Dietitian for 10 months from June 2009 to March 2010 in Jaswant Rai Speciality Hospital, Meerut.
- Freelancer Lecturer for Corporates, Schools, Colleges, Income tax Dept,.
- Freelancer Dietitian for Onco patients and survivor for Dr. Umang Mithal (Sr. Onco Surgeon).
education & training
- Qualified Post Graduate Certificate in Diabetes Education recognized by International Diabetes Federation, through “PROJECT HOPE” with 77%.
- Qualified and Certified Pump Trainer by Medtronic’s, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States.
- Qualified as Health & Lifestyle Coach by GOQii, Fitness Technology, California, USA.
- Diabetes type 1, type 2, GDM
- Weight Management
- Onco (cancer)
- Immunity Balance
- Hormonal Balance,
- Skin and Hair health
- Under Weight
- Pregnancy Diet
- Lactation Diet