A habit which has taught to us since our childhood. A habit of eating at least 4 almonds daily. And no one knows the logic behind eating but ya we follow the steps guided by our guardians.
So let’s discuss today the benefits of eating almonds daily.
Almonds are abundant with nutrients like vitamin E, omega 3 fatty acids, proteins and dietary fibers. But my mom says almonds will help your brain to grow much faster and we will discuss it further in this article and some unknown facts about eating almonds and why to stop eating fast food.
As mentioned by some nutritionist’s, almonds can also be considered as a super food because of their nutrient profile. Especially for those who are on a strict diet or health conscious, Almond can keep you full for a longer duration as they are rich in proteins. They are also high in manganese which helps in bone strengthening and manages blood sugar level.
Some other almonds benefits are listed below-
- Daily consumption of almond helps in increasing the level of high-density (HDL) and results in low-density lipoproteins (LDL).
Helps in Brain Growth:
- Almonds contains vital nutrients like riboflavin and L-carnitine, which helps in increasing brain activities and also decrease the chances of Alzheimer.
Get Rid of Facial Problems:
- Facial issues like aging, wrinkles, and blemishes can be easily cured by apply few drops of Almond Oil daily on your face. Preferable time to apply, before going to the bed in the night. You can see the difference in few weeks.
- Almonds contains phosphorous, which improves bone strength and also prevent from osteoporosis.
For a Better Heart:
- Almonds contain monounsaturated fats, protein and potassium, and Vitamin E which is an effective antioxidant which reduces the risk of heart-related diseases. Where on the other hand magnesium in almonds can help in avoiding emergency therapies in heart diseases. They are also a great source of folic acid which helps in reducing homocysteine, which builds up fatty plaque in arteries. Research has proven, that people who intake high dosage of Vitamin E are 30/40% less likely to contract heart disease.
Improves Immune System:
- Alkali which strengthens the immune system, as well as gives you the power to fight for various health conditions. It helps to seek out all the dead and damaging radicals in the body and eliminates them, which can, later on, affect various body organs.
A Presence of Good Fat:
- Our body needs some good fat which is certainly present in almonds and is proven beneficial for our health. Our body can’t create its own fatty acids, which is why we need external help. Fatty acids like linoleic and linolenic are present in almond, which helps to deal with bad cholesterol and also makes your hair and skin healthier!
Improves your Digestive System:
- The main problem faced with bad digestion is constipation and almonds can help you to deal with. As they are rich in fiber and helps in improving digestion like other fiber rich foods. However, to drink a significant amount of water is highly recommended to speed up the digestive process.
So, I hope now you are a bit clear now that why your mother gives you almonds/soaked almonds in the morning.