Many of you face the problem of Oily T zone, but not all of you are aware of the remedies for balancing this oily T zone. People with oily skin face this problem more compared to others with other skin types. If it is summer then it is really challenging to control the excess oil on the T zone. However, following a few tips can help you in treating the oily T zone irrespective of the skin type.
Normally, when you step of the house in the morning, your face looks just awesome with perfect skin. However, by the afternoon you will yourself with runny makeup, blotching and battling shininess especially in the T zone. There are many reasons this problem and fortunately there are remedies as well.
Here are a few fantastic tips for balancing the shiny T zone:
- Moisturizers: Irrespective of your skin type, you will have to use moisturizers. If yours is oily skin, then use low balancing formula moisturizers. But yours is a dry skin, then going for a little heavy moisturizer is a good option. Make sure the moisturizer is not petroleum based product or does not contain mineral oils as they enhance the shininess of T zone and clog the skin pores.
- Exfoliating: Dead cells on the skin will block the pores and will turn into pimples and blackheads due to excess oil blockage. Regular exfoliation will help in removing the dead cells and getting smooth and soft skin. Regenerated cells will control the excess oil seduction on the T zone.
- Scrubs: Some home made scrub will act miraculous on oily skin. They control the oil production and also keep your skin pores clean. Dry a few almonds in the sun and finely ground these sun dried almonds. Take one tablespoon of this almond powder and one spoon of honey and make into paste. Now use this scrub on the T Zone area for 5 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water first and splash some cold water over your face. You can make this scrub using sun dried orange peel as well.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is proven to be best for maintaining the pH value of skin tissues and it also helps in nourishing the skin. For controlling the excess oil production in your T zone area, use Aloe Vera gel. If you want to try something natural and pure then you can apply the direct Aloe Vera extracts and wash your face after 10 to 15 minutes.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon juice works wonders for oily skin. You will have to mix rose water and lemon juice in equal quantities and apply that mixture to your chin, nose and forehead. You will have to do this twice a day for better results. Lemon also works a natural toner for your skin.
From this you can see that, it is not really difficult to balance the shiny T zone. All you need to do follow the tips in the right way. Not too much of moisturization or not too much of cleaning, which leads to over dryness. So, you should understand “How much is too much” to take better care of your oily skin.