Mango is native to South Asia and distributed worldwide and became widely cultivated fruit. It is the ancient and most popular fruit in the world. Mango tree grows in tropic and produces juicy fresh fruit. People eat mango alone and add them to shakes, ice cream, salads and salsas. There are many mango health benefits.
It is a nutritional fruit and is low in calorie. The mango varies in colour shape and size. The skin of mango varies with different colours like red, yellow, green or orange. It is most widely consumed all over the world. The taste of fruit is fresh, sweet and juicy. Mango comes in different varieties like dusheri, chausa, alphenso, Ratnagiri, Totiya, safe etc.
Avail Mango Health benefits
- Mango is rich in Vitamin c and it promotes the healthy immune system.
- Mango is good for the heart. It is rich in vitamin E, potassium and beta-carotene. Beta-carotene is good for cardiac patients. Potassium makes nerves and muscles work properly. It stimulates blood circulation and destroys germs in the body.
- Mango has low blood glucose. It improves the blood sugar level, lipids and insulin level. The leaf of mango is good for the diabetic patient. It is advised to boil few mango leaves and soak it overnight. In the morning filter it and drink it on an empty stomach. This way it will regulate the insulin level in the body.
- Mangos are rich in Vitamin A and vitamin C which helps in providing structure to the skin. Vitamin A helps in growing skin and hair tissue. It also helps in producing collagen in the body which makes the complexion fair and makes the skin glow. Even the pulp of the mango is good for the skin as it provides moisture to the skin when it is rubbed on the skin.
- The vitamins and minerals present in the mango are good for the health of the eye. It improves eyesight and protect eyes from night blindness, refractive error and softening of the cornea.
Eat Mango and avail amazing benefits
- Mango promotes the digestion. It prevents from the risk of acidity and disorder. As it contains high fibre it prevents from constipation.
- It improves the memory as it contains glutamine acid. It is a rich source of vitamin b6 which promotes healthy brain functioning.
- Mango minimises the risk of developing cancer as it contains soluble dietary fibre, pectin, gallic acid, astragalin and methylal.
- Mango contains the iron which helps in curing anaemia. It helps in the production of RBC count.
- Mango regulates the sex hormone and improves the sex drive.
- Even for pregnant women, mango is the best fruit as it is rich in Iron. It promotes oxygen flow. It has calcium and magnesium which promotes good health.
- Mango prevents the formation of kidney stone.
Final Thought about Mango health benefits
Mango contains potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, copper, zinc and other vitamins. If we add mango in our diet it will increase the nutrient intake in our body and give overall benefit. In clinical research mango has shown health benefits and it is the best fruit all over the world. So, get mango health benefits by eating it daily. If you like our article, please comment below! check out more Fruits health benefits related articles ( Why you should eat Banana daily? , How you can use Watermelon to treat your face ) .