Corns are something which is very commonly seen and experienced by the individuals. There are significant causes for why this actually happens! This article will cover details in depth.
Well, there is one part of the body which is used a lot which is our feet. It is mostly taking part in all the moments of our body. Whether you walk or run or do gymming or go for jogging feet are the most used part of them. There is a lot of friction which is happening. Corn and calluses are caused because of a similar region.
Corn is smaller than callus. Corn can happen all over the feet and mostly it isn’t painful unless it is completely inflamed. Calluses are usually not painful at all.
What are the home remedies to deal with corn and calluses?
Well, thanks to our mother nature- It has a cure for almost everything!
There are various home remedies which provide good relief from corn and calluses.
You can use them along with your other medications given by the doctor.
(1) Use lemon juice
- The corn gets hard which is the most difficult part of getting corn.
- Apply lemon juice in every 2 hours to get relief from the hard part of corn.
(2) Use Onion
- You get relief from the pain, you can apply onion to the corn and tie it with a bandage.
- Keep it in a similar way for about 1-2 days.
(3) Use castor oil
- Take 2 tsp of castor oil, add it in hot water.
- Soak your feet for about 30 minutes till the water gets cold
(4) Use vitamin E in various forms
- Vitamin E is an excellent source of antioxidants which is very good for your skin
- Apply concentrated vitamin E oil on the corn to get some relief from the hardness and pain
- Start including more of vitamin E rich foods in your diet, for example, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, hazelnuts, cruciferous vegetables.
(5) Use baking soda
- Soak your feet in handful of baking soda and hot water which will give you instant relief from pain
(6) Use garlic
- Garlic is an antioxidant
- It is also antibacterial in nature which will help in fighting the infection
- Heat garlic clove and apply it to the corn.
- Consume raw garlic early in the morning
(7) Massage your legs
- Massaging helps in increasing your blood circulation which helps in faster healing.
- Massage your legs to get relief from corn faster
(8) Use licorice root
- Mix licorice root powder + Mustard seeds powder + water and apply the paste to the corn.
- Apply it thrice a day till the corn gets milder
(9) Use papaya juice
- Apply papaya juice to the corn.
- Apply it 6 times a day, it will help in making the corn powerless!
(10) Use Epsom salts
- Soak your feet in a handful of Epsom salt water and keep doing this for at least 3 times a day.
- You can take Epsom salt water bath as well to give you complete relaxation.
- Don’t dip your feet completely, keep removing in and out. It will work better.
You can share this on your social media.You can also read my another article here ( Protect yourself from dengue and chikungunya with these home remedies! ).