I have seen people focusing more on the results than the path to success. Its important to focus on the path which lets you through the results.
Shortcuts to anything will not help and same goes to for quick fixes for weight loss!
Its important to focus on the lifestyle and a balanced diet more than anything else!
I know getting a menu plan is required but menu plan is very different from the diet plan!
This article will give you an idea about how to have a balanced meal and balanced life!
|Hour of the day
(This completely depends whether you are hungry or no. Items listed here are just options)
|Activity for the day
(This can be substituted with your activities depending upon your daily routine)
|Why should it be balanced?
Our activities here mentions its benefits too!
|Early morning||On waking up, drink 2 glasses of lukewarm water with addition of lime juice to it.
1 cup of green/black tea
1 glass of vegetable juice or 1 fresh fruit or few pieces of dry fruits
|Lime juice helps in everyday detox.
It works as an antioxidant
Juice helps in detoxifying the digestive system
|30 mins post early morning routine||Pranayam
Breathing exercises and Stretches or surya namaskar
|Helps in putting your mind into positive frame of mind.
Helps in warm up.
|20-25 mins post warm up||Your preferred physical activity.||Helps in boosting your metabolism and works in burning excessive body fat.|
|3o minutes post workout||1 scoop protein supplement in water
2 whole eggs with 1 glass of milk
|Helps in muscle recovery post workout.|
|30 mins post workout food||1 cup of masala tea or 1 cup of coffee||Helps in unwinding from the physical activity done today morning|
|Breakfast (This also completely depends upon your hunger levels)||Protein + carbohydrate breakfast.||Helps in giving you energy for the entire day if your nutrition is not going to be proper for the entire day|
|Mid morning||1 cup of green tea/ black tea/ black coffee||Just to keep you alert for the entire day.|
|Lunch||Combination of carbohydrates + proteins + salad + dairy||Helps in keeping your metabolism at proper pace|
|Evening|| 1 cup of masala tea and if you are hungry
prefer soya nuts/nuts/dry fruits
|Helps in overcoming from the slumpy work!|
|Late evening||Depending upon your schedule
and hunger you can carry some seeds for munching
|This meal is just to keep you energised|
|Dinner||Keep this meal the lightest meal of the day.
Include light proteins and keep it low on the carbs
|Try to finish these meals 2 hours before bed.|
Try out these amazing recipes to try your live well diet!
- 100 grams of grated ginger (make sure you use fresh adrak)
- Few dates (fresh/dried both)
- 1/2 cup of dried raisins which is also called as kishmish
- 3 green chillies
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- Pinch of himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 tsp of black salt
- Combine all the ingredients and add it in a cup of water and mix it well.
- Shake it well and add it in a lid bottle.
- Keep it aside for few days till the time it turns pink.
- Whenever you are consuming this add fresh ginger to it and add it in the glass of water.
- Make sure that the glass is chilled.
2. Get the citrus booster in!
- Fresh orange juice
- Fresh grape juice if available
- Fresh lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients and add soda to it.
- Strain it and stir.
- You can add some mint leaves on the same to decorate it a bit.
3. Basil tea
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- 4 tsp of tea leaves
- 1 inch of fresh ginger
- 1 tsp of honey
- 3 black pepper
- Take 4 cups of water and add basil leaves to water. Bring it to boil and keep it simer.
- Reduce the heat and keep it on sim.
- Add other ingredients like tea lives, ginger, honey,black pepper.
- Remove from heat and cover it for 5 minutes.
- Consume it with honey topped in.
4. Ice-cream with chikki
- 1 cup Vanilla ice-cream
- 1/2 cup Skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp of Small crumbs of almonds chikki
- Put all the ingredients in the jar.
- Blend it together and consume it ice cold!
5. Muesli smoothie
- Powder all the ingredients in a jar and keep it aside.
- Churn all the ingredients together and add organic honey.
- Add skimmed milk and within 3 mins energy filled smoothie.
- served in a bowl.
6. Bell pepper and bean dip
- Wash and chop bell pepper properly.
- Add all the ingredients together and blend it together.
- Use it as a spread or a dip with your rotis/toast and you can also add cucumbers , carrots, celery together to give the best out of all!
Your health, is in your hands!