Acne, the word is actually dangerous and can actually put patients into depression but in medical terms acne is not dangerous but the skin scars which it leaves is actually scars. There is rarely someone who has never experienced the horrifying acne episode! At least once in our life you get through this series of red pimples which doesn’t have much better ways to handle. You cannot leave acne just like that. It is important to treat, cure and get through and also prevent yourself from getting through. Here we are providing the best skin care tips for women. You can only cure something when you know what exactly it is.
Let us know more about acne (Thats exactly what will be covered in this article!).
There are various types of pimples :-
- These are minuscule (which means extremely small and tiny).
- They always remain under the skin.
- They are clearly visible.
- They are black bumps seen on the skin.
- There is a myth that dirt causes blackheads which is not true. Do not keep scrubbing your face, the blackheads will not go.
- These are basically small pink bumps which is very clearly visible on the surface of the skin.
- These are also clearly visible on the surface.
- They are small but they have a pink base and it has white pus on the top of it.
- They are also clearly visible on the skin.
- They are quite large, solid in their shape, sometimes painful, and it is embedded deep inside in the skin.
- These cysts are clearly visible on the surface of the skin.
- They are very painful.
- They are filled with pus.
- These cysts have very high chances of having scars.
What are the chances where your acne becomes worst ?
I know, acne is already bad but i am not trying to scare you by saying that it can becomes worst! But as i mentioned above, i am handing over all the information to you which makes it easier to first understand common thinks about acne.
(1) Menstrual cycle
- You can say that menstrual cycle can trigger acne.
- There are high chances that acne becomes a sign that you are into your PMS (Pre menstrual syndrome) and about to enter your menstrual cycle.
- This happens because of hormonal fluctuation which happens.
(2) PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- When the hormonal fluctuation happens, there are many things which changes.
- When the male hormone goes up, PCOS or polycystic ovarian syndrome can kick in.
- If you are getting acne, please consult your endocrinologist, gynecologist or dermatologist to check if this acne is something beyond a normal one.
(3) Excess of stress and anxiety
- When you are stressed or worried or anxious there is a hormone called as cortisol which goes up. Sometimes, adrenaline also goes which can make your acne go from best to worst.
(4) Extreme climatic conditions
- Sweating can make you prone to acne.
- Climatic conditions can actually affect your skin.
(5) Greasy hair
- When your hair is greasy, it can come down to your face which can make your skin very oily and acne can become worse.
(6) Oil based cosmetics
- The more oil products you use, the more oily your skin can get which can cause acne to become from bad to worse.
What are the measures to control acne?
- Do not wash your face more than 3 times a day.
- Do not use extremely warm water.
- Use mild face wash which is suitable for your skin type and you can consult your doctor to know about the best brands available for you.
- Dont poke your pimples and try to burst them. This will work in an opposite way and cause more infection to the pimple site.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands very frequently.
- Avoid touching your phone’s receiver to your skin which might have sebum.
- Keep your hands very clean, keep washing them in short intervals.
- Your skin needs to breath, try wearing loose clothes which will help properly circulation.
- If you are shaving on a pimple skin make sure you clean it properly or if possible sterilise and keep changing your blades from time to time.
- Keep yourself hydrated which is around 3-4 litre of water everyday.
- You can consume 2 cups of green tea everyday with a pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Put 2 drops of rose water to your face washing water.
- Avoid excess tea or coffee.
Home remedies for getting rid of the blemishes or the scars left behind by the acne :-
- Soak almonds in milk overnight. Grind them well, apply it on your face and wash it in 20 minutes with normal water.
- Apply Chilled potato juice on the blemish marks and wash your face in 10 minutes with normal water.
- Mix jaiphal (nutmeg) in the milk and apply it like a face pack.
- Mix cucumber juice and lime juice and apply it on your face.
- You can also apply vitamin E oil as one of the face care tips for better effect.