I normally get patients where they complain that they baby is not eating anything, they skip food and they binge on junk food. I always tell them that if they make normal food interesting for their child they will eat that too. They don’t eat food normally because that normal food is too boring.
So i have come up with few recipes, hope this will help you!
(1).Energy balls with dry fruit top up!
- 1 cup dates
- ½ cup dried anjeer
- ½ cup of cashews + almonds
- ½ cup of steel cut oats
- ½ cup milk (lukewarm)
- Soak 1 cup dates and ½ cup dried anjeer in lukewarm milk for about an hour.
- Remove the pieces and add it in the grinder to make puree out of it.
- Roast the steel cut oats and cashews + almonds for about few minutes and turn off the gas.
- Take a big bowl, add roasted steel cut oats, roasted cashews, almonds add the dried anjeer and dates puree to it.
- Make small balls and keep it in a dish.
- If it sticks to your hand then use little ghee to make small balls.
(2).Dried anjeer milkshake
- 6-8 anjeer pieces
- 1 tsp of organic honey or manuka honey
- 3 cups of chilled milk
- 1 strand of kesar or saffron
- ½ tsp of dry fruit powder
- Soak the dry anjeer in ½ cup of hot water for about 20 minutes.
- Drain the water, chop them into pieces.
- In a blender add chopped dry anjeer, dry fruits powder, kesar or saffron with little milk and blend.
- Add more milk and blend it again.
- Add almond flakes on the top for garnishing.
- Serve chilled.
(3).Homemade energy powder
- 1 cup roasted peanuts without skin
- ½ cup of dry or fresh coconut (grated)
- Roasted sesame seeds 1 tbsp
- Handful cashew
- 4 tbsp of urad dal
- A pinch of hing
- 2 tsp of oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- Take a kadai add oil and hing after that add urad dal and chilly.
- Roast grated coconut in another pan and after that add it in the kadai.
- Dry roasted the cashews in a separate pan.
- Add cashews, sesame seeds separately and mix it in the box.
- Store it in a tight container.
- Add it in vegetable pulao for the best taste!
- ½ cup potatoes
- 1/2 cup paneer
- 1/2 cup of chopped onions
- 1/2 cup of rice
- 1 tsp of ghee
- Pinch of jeera
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of coriander leaves
- Soak rice for half an hour.
- In pressure cooker, add ghee, jeera and let it roast.
- Add onions and fry till it becomes translucent.
- Add rice, potato, paneer and saute for a minute.
- Cool and serve.
(5).Dry anjeer paneer puree
- 1 cup homemade paneer
- ½ cup of water which is left after making the paneer
- 1 anjeer
- 2 apricots
- Blend the peele apricot in whey water.
- Blend it till the puree is formed.
- Add paneer to it.
- Puree is ready.
(6).Paneer daily omelette
- ½ cup Besan
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds (jeera)
- ½ tsp of chilly powder
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- ½ cup chopped coriander
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 100 grams homemade paneer
- 2 tbsps of oil
- Except oil mix all the ingredients together.
- Make a smooth batter out of the ingredients, make its consistency thicker than the dosa batter.
- Take a non stick pan, add oil.
- Pour the batter like a dosa.
- Once the side is cooked, another side as well.
(7).Baked paneer small balls
- 1 cup paneer
- 2 whole wheat bread slices
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- ½ tsp of grated fresh ginger
- ¼ tsp of chili powder
- 1 tbsp of fresh coriander leaves
- ½ tsp of salt
- Cut the bread sides and soak it in water for about 2 minutes and then remove it. Tear bread into pieces.
- In a bowl mix all other ingredients mentioned.
- Add bread bits and make a dough out of it.
- Preheat at 18 degree Celsius.
(8).Avocado fries stick
- 2 ripe avocado
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup almond milk or cows milk
- 1 whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 tsp of oil
- Cut avocados like potatoes.
- Dip those avocados in whole wheat flour and add in the bread crumbs.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Bake for 20 mins.
(9).Sweet potato banana balls
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 eggs
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Mash sweet potato, mashed banana together.
- Take another bowl, add eggs and cinnamon and beat it.
- Add eggs mixture to the mashed mixture.
- Preheat the oven,add mashed cakes and add it.
- Serve hot!
(10).Sweet potato pulses and rice
- ½ cup sweet potato
- ½ cup brown rice
- ½ cup paneer
- 2 cups of toor dal
- ½ tbsp of tomato puree
- ½ cup whole wheat crumbs
- 1 tbsp of oil
- Mash the potato in separate bowl.
- Mix rice, paneer, tur dal in a separate bowl.
- Roll the balls, breadcrumbs.
- Add enough to shallow fry the balls.
- Then add the balls in oil soaking paper.
- Serve hot with sauce !
Hope you enjoy these Recipes!
Good luck, share your reviews for the same!!
We will be happy to get your feedback!