HOW TO HANDLE THESE SYMPTOMS TO GET SOME RELIEF NATURALLY: –
- Active ingredient in marijuana- THC (tetra hydro cannabinol) is found to be useful in dealing with cancer pain and most common side effects of chemotherapy i.e. nausea and vomiting.
- Marijuana is a very controversial supplement but can be given to cancer patients in limit.
- Ginger also has proven benefits in managing nausea. A piece of ginger in the mouth before going for the therapy can help in dealing with nausea. If the nausea turns out to be worst, chewing the piece of ginger kept in the mouth.
- Caraway seeds (also known as cumin, jeera (in Hindi) can be added to tea before therapy to control nauseating symptoms.
- Fennel seeds (also known as sauf in hindi) can also help in soothing stomach which helps in preventing nausea.
Stomach pain & Loss of appetite-
- Kudzu (also known as Indian Kudzu, arrowroot) is vine. Root, leaves and flowers are used for preparing supplements.
- Kudzu leaves can be crushed and the juice extracted out of it can be taken with water which can help in lowering down stomach pain.
- Ganoderma (a polypore mushroom which has potential health benefits) extract helps in dealing with symptoms of fatigue, loss of appetite and hair loss as well. This can help in lowering micronutrient loss from the body.
- Spirulina (algae) also helps in lowering down chemotherapy symptoms.
- Some patients also suffer from diarrhoea post chemotherapy; this can be managed by lowering fats in the diet.
- Patients suffering from constipation can include probiotics in their diet and apart from it buckthorn can be used which can help in lowering constipation and other symptoms.
- Acupuncture does wonders for these patients to relief the pain from which they are going through.
- Following a health nutrient diet or healthy breakfast smoothie recipes with addition of supplements to enhance their diet can make cancer patients live a good quality life and the symptoms of chemotherapy will also be worn off easily without much complications.