Everyone of us needs food to survive. We need it for energy.
But this food is for our human body which gives us energy but what about our soul? How can it be recharged?
What are the basics of yoga?
– Yoga is basically a physical, mental and a spiritual practice.
– Yoga is a combination of various breathing methods and different physical movements which helps in relieving stress.
What is the history behind yoga?
– Yoga originated in 5th or 6th century in Hindu circles.
– Literal meaning of yoga is to unite
– Main goal of yoga is to give peace and freedom from all stress.
How to begin yoga?
– If you figure out about yoga and study about it, everything is very deep.
– Studying and knowing everything about yoga will take a lot of time.
– For beginners, you can start with these major poses and later you can increase the level as per your capacity
(A) Mountain pose
(B) Downward pose
(C) Warrior pose
– 10 sets of each can be started for a week.
What are the benefits of yoga ?
– It helps in improving flexibility.
– It helps in improving your posture.
– It helps in building muscle strength.
– It helps in energizing the spine.
– It helps in strengthening your bones.
– It helps in improving blood circulation
– It helps in boosting immunity.
– It helps in improving mood.
– It helps in relaxation.
– It helps in giving sound sleep.
What are the basics of aromatherapy?
– Aromatherapy is basically the art of utilizing the naturally extracted aromas which is there in the nature.
– This aroma can be obtained from plants which helps in improving the health and soul.
How is the essential oil obtained?
– Essential oil is obtained after the distillation of natural plant materials available.
– The complete process of oil extraction depends upon the type of plant and the kind of material used.
What is the history behind aromatherapy?
– Aromatherapy was first started in Europe and Asia.
– It was used in ancient civilizations for spiritual hygiene and therapeutic purposes.
How to begin aromatherapy?
– Like any other alternative therapy, aromatherapy too is quite deep to understand.
– To start with aromatherapy, 3 basic oils should be used which are as follows :-
– Helps in relieving stress.
– Helps in enhancing mood.
– If you apply lavender oil, it works as an antiseptic.
– If it is used otherwise then it helps in relieving headache.
– It also helps in easing anxiety!
– If you apply sandalwood, it can be used as an astringent.
– It it is used otherwise then it helps in making you feel grounded and gives soothing effects.
What are the basics of chakra balancing?
– Chakras as basically energy balls which is responsible for well being of a human body.
– According to Hindu tradition, it is said that life force is flowing through these chakras.
– Negative energy can disturb a healthy body and positive energy can heal them.
How to begin with chakra balancing?
– Always start with your root chakra.
– Clear your root chakra and then go ahead.
– Start with yoga and allign your body.
– Connect to your roots through grounding and taking aromas such as cinnamon and ginger.
– Go ahead, take and walk and do 10 counts of squats to strengthen your root chakra and closing it completely.
What are the benefits of chakra balancing?
– It helps in improving awareness.
– It enhances positivity.
– It helps in proper blood circulation.
– It helps in boosting confidence
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- आयुर्वेद चिकित्सा (Ayurveda Therapy) की एक महत्वपूर्ण विधि – पंचकर्म
- Use your kitchen ingredients as natural remedies!