Piles are also called as hemorrhoids which is usually caused due to imbalance in all three doshas.
What is piles?
– It is a painful condition where it starts from severe constipation (Hard stools).
– After constipation, it becomes difficult for the patient to pass stools totally.
– It causes bleeding while passing the stool which might lead to anemia in many people.
– It might cause burning sensation as well.
– Severe weight loss and weakness is also seen.
What causes piles?
– Excess intake of spicy food.
– Excess alcohol intake.
– Climatic change (Extreme hot climate)
– Horse riding, excessive two-wheeler riding
What are the clinical symptoms of piles?
– Dryness of anus
– Tiredness in legs
– Severe anemia
– Painful stools
– Reduced quantity of stools
What are the home remedies to deal with piles?
- 1 tsp of haritaki + 1 tsp of jaggery consume before food in three meals.
- 1 tsp of triphala with buttermilk.
- 150 ml cumin water twice a day.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger paste + 10 mint leaves + 2 tsp of lemon juice + 1 tsp of honey and consume it 2 times a day.
- 3 ml of aloe vera + 150 of water immediately after waking up.
- 1 glass of spinach juice every day.
- Dry mango seeds and make a powder. Take 1 tsp of powder twice a day.
- Apply sesame oil on the piles area.
What precautions needs to be taken for a patient suffering from piles?
– Avoid sitting on hard surface.
– Avoid sitting in the toilets for longer period of time.
– Avoid taking high caffeine beverages.
– Avoid spicy foods.
Herbs to deal with piles :-
Yogasanas to deal with piles:-
– Lie on your back. Keep your body aligned.
– Keep your feet together and bring it closer to your stomach.
– Take a deep breath and hold that position.
– Inhale and exhale properly while you are doing the asana
– Lie on the floor on your stomach.
– Touch your forehead on the floor.
– Keep your feet together.
– Keep your hands near yourself.
– Lift your forehead upwards without moving your back.
– Inhale and exhale during this workout.
– Sit on the floor.
– Fold your legs.
– Let your heel touch your butt.
– Put your hands on your thighs.
– Hold yourself in this position.
– Inhale and exhale.
– Lie down on the floor with your stomach touching the ground.
– Raise your legs and bring it to right angle position
– Raise your back portion up to attain proper position.
– If you want, you can place your hands on your back for support.
– Lie on your back.
– Bend your knees and keep your feets on the floor while doing this.
– Lift your back up, place your palms below your back.
– Hold yourself for 10 counts inhaling and exhaling.
– Lie on your back, with your arms beside your thighs.
– Inhale and lift your core and push your legs towards your head in a 90-degree angle.
– Hold yourself as much as you can.
– Inhale and exhale
– This is a salutation pose which is a combination of many different poses.
– Start with cobra pose and gradually go ahead.
– Do 10 rounds of suryanamaskar every day to stay fit and get rid of piles!