In today’s Fast paced life, thyroid problem has acquired commonplace in the life, and there is no cure for it in modern medicine, just keep taking medicines throughout life, and no one is comfortable.
Thyroid is one of the endocrine glands found in the human body. Thyroid Gland is in the neck above the breathing tube and on both sides of the vowel. Its size is just as a butterfly. It creates a hormone called thyroid, which regulates sensitivity to the body’s energy decay, protein production and other hormones.
Thyroid Gland is shaped like a butterfly which is found in the throat. This gland is the main gland for energy and digestion. It’s like a kind of master lever that secretes the genes from which the cells do their work properly. If this gland does not work properly, then many problems are. Thyroid is considered a silent killer, because its symptoms are detected gradually and when it is diagnosed, it’s late. It starts with a disorder in the immune system, but most doctors do not perform antibody tests, which cause auto-immunity.
- This gland controls the body’s metabolism, i.e., the food we eat, it transforms it into energy.
- Apart from this, it also affects the heart, muscles, bones and cholesterol.
- Usually, thyroid can’t be identified early as symptoms of thyroid are normal, because small lumps in the neck are considered normal. And as long as it is taken seriously, it takes a terrible form.
Symptoms of Thyroid or hypothyroidism:
- Weak memory
- Weight gain
- Irregularity of menstrual period
- Swelling in hands and feet, etc. are the main symptoms of hypothyroidism.
Reasons for Thyroid or hypothyroidism:
- Iodine deficiency is considered to be the main cause of hypothyroid.
Hypothyroid Home Remedies
Hypothyroid – Natural Home Remedies 1
- Mix ground ginger (ginger powder), ground black pepper and ground peel in equal quantity.
- Take half a teaspoon of this mixture with water in the evening in the evening. This clears hypothyroid in a few months.
Hypothyroid – Natural Home Remedies 2
- Take a cup of milk.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of coconut oil in it.
- This milk should be consumed daily in the morning. Hypothyroidism is cured by taking it for a long time.
Hypothyroid – Natural Home Remedies 3
- Take 1 cup boiling water.
- Put some pieces of fresh ginger in it and leave it for a while.
- When the water is cooled, remove the ginger pieces and mix 1/4 teaspoon honey in this water.
- Hypothyroidism is cured by drinking it twice a day for a long time.
Hypothyroid – Natural Home Remedies 4
- You should eat iodized food such as onions, garlic, barley, pineapple, whole rice, tomatoes, strawberries etc.
- Along with that, food, vitamins, beans, walnuts, gourd, green leafy vegetables containing Vitamin A should be taken more than food.
- Tea, coffee, canned food items should not be taken.
Know more information about home remedies for thyroid