There are around 30 million “heart patients” in India and around two lac surgeries being performed per year. As humans are becoming technologically advanced, it is becoming a lifestyle disease of all kinds.
And such a dangerous and rapidly growing disease is heart disease. In the past, where these problems were found in older people, it can now be seen, children and young people.So today we are telling you seven easy ways to keep your heart healthy. Follow them and stay away from heart diseases and become the owner of a strong and healthy heart.
7 Tips To Keep Your Heart Healthy
Use Green Tea:
- There are antioxidants that reduce your cholesterol, and they are also helpful in controlling blood pressure.
- There are also some elements that kill cancer growing cells.
- It also prevents uncommon blood clotting, which is also helpful in stopping the strokes.
Get enough sleep:
- Especially for a person above 4o years, good sleep is very important.
- If there is not enough sleep, the stress hormones are released from the body, which blocks the arteries and causes irritation.
Eat a diet containing fiber :
- Based on research, it has been proved that the more fiber you eat, the fewer chances of your heart attack will be less.
- Use more beans, soups, and salad.
- Sea-food food will be helpful in place of meat.
Take fruit juice at breakfast:
- Orange Juice contains folic acid which reduces the risk of heart attack.
- Grape Juice has flavonoids and resveratrol, which reduces clotting artery blocking.
- Most of the juice is good for you. Just keep in mind that they are sugar-free.
- If you exercise for 20 minutes, then your risk of heart attack is reduced to one-third.
- Walking on the walk, doing aerobics or dance classes would be beneficial.
Use garlic in the food:
- Studies have found that eating garlic reduces blood pressure.
- It also reduces cholesterol as well as keeps blood sugar levels in control.
- It also increases the immunity of the body.
- Use olive oil for cooking food.
- Olive oil is very helpful in controlling fat bad LDL cholesterol.
- Olive Oil has antioxidants, that help to fight many diseases.
Yoga postures for Healthy Heart
Yoga is the art of living in different postures while focusing on your breaths. As a result, each yoga has a special effect on our respiratory system, which also affects our heart.
Beginning with the lightest posture in the following incantations, gradually they will move forward towards the asanas, which will require more power and strength. With the last yoga poses for beginners, the body becomes calm and elusive.
It increases the strength and strengthens the upper part of the body so that it can be used to give relief to the heart.
Dolphin plank pose
It helps in the proper pumping of the heart.
In this, the spinal cord bends a bit, which opens the chest and the lungs and the shoulders stretch.
After all yoga postures, respiration gets a deep relaxation. This results in subtle changes in the body and swans which are extremely important for full health.
This pose reduces stress and distraction while opening the heart, keeping the mind calm. It prepares the body better for pranayama and meditation.