Online shopping is at its boom! I was running a marathon last month with couple of my friends. Before the actual marathon, we all were training where one of my friend’s shoe sole came out. I was amazed to see that and I was telling her that she should not wear old shoes while training and that’s when she told me that those shoes were branded and purchased online last week!
It’s not about the shoe sole, it’s about your physical and mental health.
I know people must be wondering that how buying shoes is connected to your health.
Let me explain, why you cannot buy shoes online.
Shoes should never be purchased online. It’s not about the product quality but it is about the fitting of the shoe as per your foot formation!
When you buy any shoes, it should always be based on fitting, feeling and functioning: –
– Functioning means choosing your shoes based on your activity like running/walking and of course on your foot.
– If I say according to your foot, let me tell you that every foot is different.
– There are different types of foot- high, medium and low arch.
– That’s not all, flat foot can also be one possibility.
– Flat foot can be of 3 types- rigid, semi rigid or floppy.
– Depending on your foot type, you should choose a right type of shoe for you and when you buy online, identifying it according to this is not possible which leads to deformities and injuries.
– Fitting doesn’t mean how it looks on you. There is a lot more to just good looks.
– You need to check for these pointers while you check your fitting.
– Is your foot broad or narrow?
– Is your big toe or your second toe the longest?
– Buy your shoes during the second half of the day because feet expand based on temperature and activity. If you buy the shoes in the morning, then it might be a size smaller or bigger than your actual size.
– Making sure there is one thumb space in the front of the big toe is crucial
– All these pointers cannot be checked while you buy your shoes online! Shoes are also helpful to make you blood pressure balance, know some natural remedies for blood pressure.
– Feeling doesn’t mean about good/bad.
– When I say feeling, I mean to say that is it comfortable/heavy or light.
– If your shoes make you feel weird, those are not for you!
Now coming back to the point which I had mentioned above about my friend’s shoe sole coming off. Not many people are aware that shoe comes with an expiry date.
Every shoe having a sole expires after 2.5 years!
I guess now you can understand why you get shoes at discounted rates online and when you buy it, why that sole comes off!
Cheaper shoes might lead to a very expensive injury!